Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HOME & HISTORICAL COTTAGE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This property boasts a home and cottage. That's value for money!
Imagine stepping back in time and living in this restored historical cottage, but with some of the conveniences of modern life. The cottage was originally built approx. 1886 and is being sold fully furnished. There is also a more modern main residence on the same block. Some features are:
- Neat and tidy 1 bedroom home with modern bathroom toilet & kitchen
- Front verandah with slate flooring, Back verandah overlooking a seasonal creek
- Lockable tool shed area, Double carport
- 2 Rainwater tanks, town water & bore
- Currently used as self contained holiday accommodation
- 2 bedroom with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Front and back verandahs
- Rainwater tank, town water & bore
This type of property is seldom available. For further information or an inspection, Contact Morgan Brennan today at Ray White Rural Atherton on 0407 730 450 or 07 4091 7111
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.