Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ONE OF THE VERY BEST
- Land: 120 ha (297 acres)
This 120 ha (300 acre* approx) grazing/fattening property is absolutely immaculate. The farm is weed-free and situated in a medium rainfall area of the beautiful Atherton Tablelands, which is one of the preferred areas for cattle.
All 20 paddocks have improved pastures, predominately setaria and creeping vigna. There are 6 permanent springs and 6 dams. Other features include:
- 18km quality new fencing 4-5 barbed wire fencing with wooden posts
- Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 offices timber home
- Excellent stockyards with b-double access + undercover working area
- 6 Bay shed ( 4 lockable )
- Solar panels supplying power
- 105hp Tractor, 4wd with air-cab + front end loader
- 2 x Quad bikes
- 1 x Gator
Not often does a property of this calibre become available to purchase. All improvements have been made to the highest standard.
Contact agent Morgan Brennan from Ray White Rural Atherton to arrange an inspection on 0407 730 450 or 07 4091 7111 REF13026
- Secure Parking
120 ha / 297 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.