Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 45 ha (110 acres)
This softy undulating 110 acre grazing property is situated on the southern side of the beautiful Atherton Tablelands, North QLD. The views from the comfortable 3 bedroom home are special. Features of the property include:
• Stockyards with covered feeding area
• 12m x 6m Workshop with concrete floor & power
• Large machinery shed with John Deere tractor & implements
• Improved pastures throughout
• Dam & natural permanent springs
• Patches of rainforest
• 3 Bedroom home with 2 bay carport & great outdoor living area with spa
• 5 Rainwater tanks
• Sealed road frontage
For more details or to arrange an inspection, contact Morgan Brennan at Ray White Rural Atherton on 0407 730 450or 07 4091 7111 REF12476
45 ha / 110 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.