Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 120 ha (295 acres)
This 119 hectare (approx 295 acre) grazing/fattening property ranges from flat to undulating and is set on two titles.
All paddocks have improved pastures and natural water from spring fed creeks, some also have troughs. The farm is situated on a B double route in a good rainfall area of the beautiful Atherton Tablelands approximately 7 kms from Millaa Millaa.
Other features include:
- Under cover yards with ramp
- Large lockable Machinery shed
- Quality fencing with concrete laneway leading to the yards
- 3 bedroom Queenslander style timber home and granny flat
- Beatrice River access
- Solid set irrigation with 80hp electric pump
With the necessary infrastructure and green pastures, this is a great opportunity to purchase.
Call Morgan Brennan today at Ray White Atherton on 0407 730 450 or (07) 4091 7111
120 ha / 295 acres
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.