Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
INCOME & STYLE
- Land: 169 ha (418 acres)
Live in style whilst running your income producing grazing property. Located in the fertile area of Upper Barron, this gently undulating 169 ha (approx. 417 acre*) property has impressive red soil grazing paddocks and good infrastructure. The massive clay brick home features quality timber cabinetry and large living areas with views of the property.
* 6 bedrooms with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe
* 2 Bathrooms
* Qld Maple polished timber floors
* New Guinea Rose wood kitchen with granite benchtops
* Wood heater in lounge room
* 2 Patios with views of the property
* 7m x 11m carpeted Rumpus room
* Double Garage
* 11 generous sized paddocks, all with water troughs
* Spring fed dam
* Clean paddocks, mostly Brachi
* Concrete laneways
* 35 acres of solid set irrigation
* 6" main line with hydrants
* 160 Meg water licence
* 3 Silage pits and a 200 head feed pad
* 3 x 3000 gallon water tanks
* 3 Large sheds and other structures
* Steel and timber yards
Come and inspect this impressive property so you can make it your new farming venture. Contact Morgan Brennan today at Ray White Rural Atherton on 0407 730 450 or 07 4091 7111
169 ha / 418 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.