Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 33.34 ha (82.38 acres)
Set on a 33.34 hectare block is this neat and tidy lowest block home that is surrounded by open space and lush land that backs onto state forest.
The property has town water plus the bonus of a spring fed creek running through the property.
Features of this property include:
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- The kitchen and dining area has a wood heater
- Carpeted lounge with 2nd fire place
- Verandas on three sides of the home
- Front veranda
- Outdoors you have an open 3 bay shed plus a 5 bay shed that has 25amp power.
This is a chance to acquire acreage with so much potential. Create your own lifestyle nestled in a bush landscaped setting with plenty of room to move. Contact Co-Exclusive agent Liz Brown at Ray White Rural Atherton today to arrange an inspection on 0418 788 209 | REF12960
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
33.34 ha / 82.38 acres
4 garage spaces and 4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.