OUR VENDOR'S INSTRUCTION IS CLEAR "SELL"
"Crystal Vale Station", 40km* South of Coen, QLD
• 90,600ha* (223,000 acres*) Access is via a gravel road and the airstrip
• 80,000 acres* predominantly new fencing, 12 main paddocks and National Park boundary fenced
• 18 Dams, 5 bores (4 equipped), some springs, 2 rainwater tanks and Station Creek frontage
• Open plan dwelling, 3 sheds, main cattle yards near the homestead, additional smaller trucking yards and 130+ portable panels plus 2 portable loading ramps
• 700* mixed cattle included
Contact Agent Morgan Brennan at Ray White Rural Atherton 0407 730 450 or 07 4091 7111 REF13113
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.