Extensive local knowledge acquired over 30 years on the Tablelands, real estate know-how built up over 22 years and a focus on customer service have underpinned the rise of Margaret Black from office manager to Principal of a dominant real estate force in the Tablelands. Her impeccable reputation and real estate knowledge saw her twice recognised as ‘Administrator of the year’ for the Ray White Rural network, where she has been an office manager, property manager, auction specialist and sales consultant, before she purchased the Ray White Rural Atherton business in 2008. Having lived on cattle stations in North Qld, the Gulf Country, the NT and Sarawak Malaysia, Margaret has an understanding of rural lifestyle and property needs. Margaret was awarded the Ray White Directors' Cup for "Significant Contribution to Realestate" and Community Service Award.
Outside of the office, Margaret has over 30 years of voluntary community work at a local, state and national level including the Atherton Maize Festival Committee. She was awarded a member (AM) in the general division of the order of Australia and was recognised for ‘significant service to education, through leadership and governance roles, and to the fostering of improved learning outcomes for students’. Margaret is currently a director on the Carinya Aged Care Borad.
- 2022/2023 - Premier Business Leader
- 2022/2023 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Rural Atherton
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Rural Atherton
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Rural Atherton
- 2017/2018 - Significant Contribution Award (Director's Cup)
- 2013 - Community Service Award
- 2005 - Administrator of the Year
- 2003 - Administrator of the Year